- “Land ho! Crimson Isle dead ahead! ”
Role in the series
Crimson Isle first appeared in the episode "Hook and the Itty-Bitty Kitty" Captain Hook came to visit her but she had to run a few task and left Rosie in the hands of Captain Hook. A few minutes later Jake and his crew was once sailed by Crimson Isle and they decided to come ashore to help Captain Hook find Rosie witch he had lost in the jungle.
In the episode "The Never Land Pirate Ball", When Red Jessica organize a ball on Crimson Isle, Captain Hook must learn the pirate waltz.
In the episode "Pirate Pals!" Captain Hook decides to visit his beloved Red Jessica with Mr. Smee much to Hook's surprise that he and Smee are not Red Jessica only guest on Crimson Isle Hook's thieving pirate rival Beatrice Le Beak has returned and she has her eyes on Red Jessica’s art collection.
In the episode "Mystery of the Missing Treasure!" Jake and his crew discover that someone has stolen their Team Treasure Chest. While searching for the suspect on Pirate Island Jake and his crew discover a perfume bottle and a feather Izzy determined the culprit was a female pirate so the young pirate sail to Crimson Isle ask Red Jessica if she knew who took the Treasure Chest. Red Jessica identified the fragrance as French Forever flowers but couldn't recall the feather but knew it look familiar.
Places of Interest
- Crimson Castle:is a large red castle where Red Jessica resides and the only man-made structure on the island.
- Crimson Isle Gorge:is a massive canyon featured on the island and the only means to get to the other side is zip-lining on a jungle vine.
- Big Rock River:is a large river that flow on the island.The only means of crossing is leaping across on large narrow slippery stones coming from the river.
- Rose Valley:is a large lush field of roses of various colors located Crimson Isle.It is the only place on the island where the Zebra Rose can be found.
- Bouncing Rock Ravine:is a large ravine of rumbling rocks that flows like a river through Crimson Isle.
- Icky Big Red Frog Pond: is a large pond located on Crimson Isle. As the name suggests,its the home of huge red frogs.
- Spinning Vine Forest:is a large forest of flowing vines that is said to hug unsuspecting pirates and never let go.