- Jake and his crew collect twelve gold doubloons.
- The episode marks the second appearance of King Zongo and his Monkey Pirates.
- The episode was written by Thomas Hart.
- The storyboard was by Kirk Hanson.
- Monkey Picchu is named after Machu Picchu.
- This is the second episode King Zongo took control of the Jolly Roger since his debut in The Monkey Pirate King.
- The episode was directed by Broni Likomanov and Jeff Gordon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.